Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 10, 2012

So this is a day late post. So yesterday, I had painted my nails, or re painted them if I must say. So for the past week, I had panda nails. Well, now, I have bunny nails. I got the idea and how to paint them through Bubz Beauty from http://bubzbeauty.com/diary/289-cute-bunny-nails-happy-easter.html. So thanks to her. Here's a picture of it on my hands. My left hand was done previous to my bunny nails so I didn't bother changing it: 




As for today, there wasn't much going on. I went to the place where I volunteer at and helped out for 2 hours. Aside from that, the day was pretty lax and easy to go through. Now I just need to prepare more for my future tests since there will be quite a few and it might even be quite hard. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment