Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Bleh~ Been a while...

So yeah... It's been quite a while now. I'm finally in my junior year and have gone through school for 3 complete weeks. I was taking three AP classes. AP calculus, AP US History, and AP English. I believe I'm doing quite well in my AP classes aside from AP US History. I've been booted out of that class and I feel depressed for myself. I could have done better but  I guess this is what has been planned by my Father, God. I'll have to go with it for now.


Yesterday was club rush at my school so I joined our school's environmental club, film club, Y.E.T.I.S. club and our S.C. Club. YETIS stands for Youths Eager To Improve Society. Basically, it's a community service. It was formed as such of a name last year. SC club stands for Sanctified Christian Club. It's basically a Christian club. My friend formed the club so I'm glad that he did. I joined the club and is now planning on attending the club meetings. Environmental on Mondays, SC Club on Wednesdays, YETIS on Thursdays, and Film on Fridays.


Well, since I've been booted out of my APUSH class, I was moved to regular US History. Apparently we don't have a Honors US History. My schedule went from:


AP US History
AP Calculus
Chemistry
Accounting
Spanish 2
AP English


to:


Accounting
AP Calculus
Chemistry
US History
Spanish 2
AP English


Oh wells, Now I've just go to do much better on it. Wish me luck! >_< (Thanks to whoever actually reads my blog)

1 comment:

  1. What a schedule! It sounds like you are right on track to becoming the President of the United States. :) Or at least the next J.K. Rowling. Keep up the good work, but remember to have fun, too!

    ReplyDelete