Friday, May 27, 2011

Catch up...

Okay. So it's been a long, long long time since I've been here. Sorry about that. So to catch up with my life, here I go...


~So I've finally finished all my debate tournaments.
~I've also gone through my first semester of sophomore year.
~Finished CSTs. They seemed easy. Not really that hard. CSTs consisted of sophomore English and Life Science, WHistory, Summulative Mathematics since I am taking Math Analysis right now, Earth Science because of AP Environmental Science.
~Our community service club is sort of failing. Starting to die out...
! ! Planning on creating a Christian club in Junior year. basically next year.
~Going through the pickings of my classes. So far my schedule has these classes but not in this specific order:


--Accounting
--AP US History
--AP Calculus AB
--AP English
--Spanish 2
--Chemistry


I've gone to the AP Blitz (aka the introduction to the class) already. Well, I've already gone to the AP English and AP US History AP Blitz. I just need AP Calculus. I'm probably going to die or suicide next year but I'll be trying my best to keep myself in a higher position in matters of grades and life. I need to work well on trying not to procrastinate. Especially since I already have summer homework assigned to me that I need to study or know.

No comments:

Post a Comment