Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A Few Months Later

I hate how I take forever just to make another post. I'm very inconsistent and end up not posting from days later or even months later according to this dated post. 

School has already started for about 1 entire month already. My classes for my senior year are:

AP Government
Intro to Art
Internship
Internship
Speech
AP Literature

As it can be seen, I have internship. I intern at my school district's headquarters and even on the same floor as our school district's superintendent's office. It's amazing to work there although the work I do aren't the most active things but they are very necessary. These jobs so far are just answering the phones and making sure the supply room is organized. Although the supply room job may be pretty lame in some people's eyes, its actually pretty good. Today, I was able to help someone find something since I helped organize the cabinet. I knew exactly where what they were looking for was and I was able to get it for them right away. It makes things very efficient and I like efficient. 

I also take art and my schedule says Intro to Art but in reality, the art class is pretty advanced. My class has already done some advanced drawings. We had to draw quite a few art pieces such as animals and very detailed fruits. We've only done one day of actual shapes, and one day of drawing a tea cup. Those were the only easy objects that we have drawn. Art can be complex sometimes especially when our teacher has us add even more touches to what seems to be a great and finished piece. But oh wells, it isn't our teacher's fault that its her first year teaching art. I would also love to show you some pictures of my art but my sketchbook is at school so I'll have to add the pictures into this post some time later when I have access to my sketchbook. 

Speech has been fine. It's a good class. We've been learning plenty since the beginning of the school year. Many philosophers such as Marx and Emerson. 

Well as a whole, senior year doesn't seem so bad yet. But I guess, senior year is pretty pricey. There are books I need to buy for my classes, money for plays  that I don't want to miss out on, Senior activities/things such as yearbook, prom, sweater. The worst thing is that I missed out on the senior portrait so I'm not going to be in the yearbook. I have no idea what I'm going to do about that. But I know my mom is going to get pissed. Oh wells. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment