Saturday, August 28, 2010

Random day in the summer (part 3)

Okay... Now today was like an average Saturday. I went to church to a Saturday fellowship thing. I hung around. Did some piano playing... And talk to others. I went home and ate a vietnamese sandwich. I went to the dentist to get my braces wire fixed. Then I returned to the library to borrow some DVDs. I rewatched the Sound of Music and I watched for the first time New Moon. I don't go all the way to the theaters to watch something. Usually that is. I just wait for them to come out in DVD and watch it then. That's all. And the rest of the day was sort of boring. Well, here's my dream from last night:



Dream:
   I walked through the darkness and ended up at some rich family’s house. I went inside and looked around. It was pretty large. I was somewhat a vampire and so were the rest of my family. I walked around and the owners found me there looking around. They asked me what I was doing there. Since I had no reply, I just stood there and thought of something. I asked if I could work here or something like that. The owner told me that I could. He pointed out to a desk and said that I could work there. He said that there’s a key in there to his room. If someone comes by asking for him, use the key to open his room and give him the information. I said okay and he left the area. I sat down and waited. By the end of the time, I left and he smiled at me. I told him that I would come back tomorrow. I left and found my family outside a store. We went inside and grabbed some food and ate it and left. The people who worked there followed after us. Someone was taking pictures of us as we were running by and stealing food and eating it. They looked at the pictures and noticed that our features changed especially my dad’s. They let us off since they found that we were starving. We then went back home. The next day the same thing happened. But it turned out that the food wasn’t free. I wanted to return my doughnut since I didn’t eat it but they changed their mind and let us off. The next day, I finished my work and was leaving to go home. I walked by the same store and thought better than going through the store. I was about to turn and leave and walk the long way but they stopped me and told me to help them. They wanted me to go make some cranberry sauce and put some blood in it. I stood there frozen. My family came by and I told my mom what they asked me to do. She told them that we can’t stay and we left like that.
      We were having some kind of dance class. (It was like my PE class) We learned how to do some different dances. The next day, my friends and I went to eat some food. When we finished, it turned out that we were an hour late. We ran to the area and sat down in our seats. We were already marked tardy. Some of my other friends started talking to me. Once the dance class started, we stopped talking. We all had to mimic someone. This someone was a fellow classmate but she has taken professional dance classes. By the end of the class, our teacher concluded and told us who the best dancers in the class were. I was surprised to hear that I was one of them. We were then sent to another teacher who was assigning roles to some kind of dance/story. After that was all over, I returned home. My home was actually my boyfriend’s house. I was preparing to go to a meeting, at that time; my boyfriend’s brother came home. I asked him if he was preparing to go to the meeting. He said yes so I told him to wait for me. When I was prepared, I went outside to find his friends talking bad about me. I sighed and went with them. I figured that one of the elders wanted to kill my boyfriend’s brother. He said that he didn’t have something that he was supposed to have. (I don't really remember what he was supposed to have) Then I found out that someone was taking pictures. We ran to the meeting place. The elder that was against him was there and prepared to attack him. I sighed and reflected the attack by consuming it with my own powers. He was surprised that that happened. Well, everyone was surprised. I said to the elder asking him if he was that low that he had to take my boyfriend’s brother’s thing and take pictures of him not having it. And that was when I woke up.

  Yeah. I know that the second part of the dream seemed very confusing but that was just how the dream was as I remembered it when I woke up. And I really don’t have a boyfriend at all outside of my dreams… -__- My dreams are weird being that they reveal that I somewhat have a boyfriend but I really don’t. 

No comments:

Post a Comment