Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Break

So, today is the second day of thanksgiving break. I've only started the second day so I won't have much to say about today but, yesterday was boring and fun. I woke up yesterday and made some sushi. The sushi consisted of cucumber(or was it zucchini?), spam, egg, and your typical rice and seaweed. I like the way I make it and I like how it tastes in this mix but I have no idea what you would think of it. After that, I went into downtown LA to ride this stupid tram. Yes, it was most certainly stupid. It wasted 25 cents and it only took us 1 minute to get up there by tram. My mom wanted to ride it so I had to go along. Even my youngest brother complained but I didn't complain outwardly. Other than that, I stayed home all day. It was boring but whatever. Now let's see what will happen today...

No comments:

Post a Comment