Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Magical Life - Chapter 2

Culture Festival: Day 2

“Kei, go work now,” I called out.



“I need to talk to you first,” he said. I thought about what Riku said in his sleep. I was thinking that he was going to break up with me. Though I love him very much I’m guessing that he’s going to break up with me.

“I want to tell you that.. I want to break up with you,” Kei said.


“Ok. Well anyways get back to work,” I said. I left him there wondering why I didn’t cry. Most people would cry if they suddenly break up with someone they loved very much. When work was over, we only needed one fifth of the work left. I went to look for my siblings after ward. The butlers, maids, and servants fed everyone that was there. I found my siblings under a tree planning to see who feeds on whom. I went to them saying, “Go bite Kei and his friends if you want.”

“Why the change of heart?” Hina asked.


“He broke up with me. So go ahead. Also, where is Riku?” I explained.


“Riku’s at the kitchen. He’s helping make food for everyone.” Hikaru answered. I ran to the kitchen fast so I can find Riku. When I got there he was outside with his girlfriend, Yuuri, they were talking very seriously. “I want to break up,” Yuuri said.


“Why do you want to break up with me? I thought you loved me very much,” Riku said.


“I met my fiancée just yesterday. He and I both attend this school. When we met I had you and he had his girlfriend,” Yuuri said, “His name is Kei. You can’t date me anymore because I just found out that I am an angel. Humans can’t marry angels. So I’m sorry.”


“Oh…..Fine don’t blame me when you find out who and what I truly am.”

“Ok. Bye!” Yuuri exclaimed while running down the hall. Riku accidentally changed into his vampire form and started crying. His tears were blood red (vampire tears and blood red). I ran up to him and comforted him right away. I said, “It’s alright. This means were the same.”

“Really? Kei really broke up with you?” Riku asked.

“What do you mean by that? Did you know that he was going to break up with me?”


“No….When Yuuri broke up with me, she told me that he was going to break up with you.”


“Oh……let’s go and feast now.” I said. We went down to find that some students and my siblings were gone. Seeing this meant that they already started feasting. I went and found one of Kei’s friends. This one really liked me a lot and tried his best to try to get over that I was dating Kei. I started talking to him and finally got him to go with me to the school forest. I told him to wait for me at the opening in the forest while I went and changed into my vampire form. Kei must’ve followed me because when I got back he was standing at the place where his friend was supposed to be standing at. “I thought you won’t feast on my friends anymore,” Kei said.

“That was when we were going out.” I replied.

“So what? You still promised that you won’t feast on them.”

“That was only valid for when we were dating.”


“You promised me. A promise is a promise.”


“Whatever. Bye!”


“You can’t leave.”


“Why? What did you do?”


“I placed a seal for vampires so they can’t change back to their human forms to run away.”

“You can trap my other friends but not me.”

“What can you do?”


“Bye!” I left and found my siblings. I told all of them and we told everyone else. I was about to leave when Kei came up to me surprised. He said,” My fiancée has been drained from her blood. What did you do to her?”


“I…...w-what. I didn’t d-do anything,” I said.


“Liar!”


“I’m not a liar!”


“Then please heal her. Give her some blood,” Kei said crying.


“But, if I give her some blood, she will be a vampire.”


“Just save her.”


“Okay.” I went to find Yuuri under a tree. Kei was waiting for a long time. I stood still for a long time thinking what I should do. I finally called out to my brother, “Hey, Riku come help me out here!”


“Sure!” Riku replied.


“Change into your angel form. Let’s start this.”


“Okay!” I then changed into my angel form. So did Riku. We then took out our scepter pointing the front out facing Yuuri and chanted, “Life come forth. Give us the power to summon her soul from the dead and bring her back to Earth!”


“Did it work?” I asked. Yuuri started moving a little. After that, my siblings and I started leaving. I said to Kei, “Kei, I am the angel you’re looking for.”


“What do you mean?” Kei asked, “I am waiting for an angel with the power to change into human, angel, devil, vampire, and even a magician.”


“I am that girl.” Yuuri was completely healed by the time I started walking away. “Thank you…..” Yuuri said. I left Kei but I heard him ask in a whisper, “What do you mean?”

No comments:

Post a Comment