Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Magical Life - Chapter 4

Culture Festival: Day 4

I walked around to see how things were going. The food or ingredients have already been brought. We were all set for tomorrow. We received the costumes. I announced, "Everyone please come and get your costumes or also known as your outfits for tomorrow. "

"Ok!" Everyone exclaimed. I passed out all the uniforms. I went to the head of the committee's room to tell him that we are finished preparing. I told the head everything and I went back to the classroom. "Hey, you should stop! This isn't a party to celebrate my engagement!" Kei exclaimed, " please, we would be in very big trouble if Mitsuki came by."


"Who cares?!?" one of Kei's friends replied.

"what are you all doing?!" I exclaimed. All of them got all quiet and started to leave one by one. I looked at them then started to leave. "You guys can do whatever you want now. I don't care anymore," I said defeatingly. I went back to the classroom to get everything ready. When we finished, everyone left. "Hey, sis. Let's go now. We still have to go to the angel's party tonight." Riku said.

"Ok, let's go now." I replied. We changed into an angel and left for the party. The party took lace on an ice rink. I saw my friends, so I ran to them. "Hey!" I exclaimed.

"Hey!" said the girls in my group.


"Let's go now! Yeah?"


"Sure, let's go!" said one of my friends. I went with them to get our ice skates. After I placed my ice skates on, I saw that Kei was also there. Kei was looking at me when I stood up. " Hi," Kei said.

"Hey, Kei!" I said. I saw that Riku was mostly ready so I started walking toward him. Kei grabbed my arm and said, " Don't go. I want to talk to you."

"Well sorry but I don't have time." I said while pulling my arm away. I ran to my brother afterward. " Hey Riku!" I said cheerfully.

" Heya, Mitsuki," Riku said while patting my head


" Don't pat my head!!"


" Sorry, my bad," Riku said while stepping back. I went into the ice rink and started to skate around. " Hey! Mitsuki! Kei called out.


"what do you want?" I asked, still skating.

" I want to ask you. Why are you here?"


"I'm here cause I want to be here."

"But this is a place for angels. Others cant come in"

"I've told you before I am of all beings and species You can't stop me or my twin from going anywhere." I said. I saw that Riku was tired from being here so I went to him. I asked, " Riku, do you want to go home?"

"Huh? Oh sure. This is getting boring." Riku replied.


"Of course, it is for you because you letting your angel blood disappear."

"Oh darn. Let's get out of here."

"Sure. Sure." I said. We walked out of the place and went home.

"We're home!" I exclaimed.

"Welcome home!" my mother called out. Riku and I went to our bedroom and got ready to sleep. When Riku falls asleep, I stood up and said, " Minx, let's go. We need to go through the night."


"Ok, Mitsuki!! "Minx exclaimed. She changed into her human and jumped out the window. I jumped out and followed her. We both jumped from house to house.


When we went around the whole neighborhood one time, we saw that nothing was happening so we went home. "Today, nothing bad happened in our patrol. " Minx said.


"Yes, this is good because we won't be wasting our energy." I said.


"Yes. It's a good thing." Minx said. I changed and went to bed afterward.

No comments:

Post a Comment