Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Magical Life

Introduction

My name is Mitsuki Aikawa (15 years old). I have an older brother (17 years old) and an older sister (16 years old). Their names are Kein and Haine. I have a twin brother named Riku (also age 15) . I am older than him by three minutes. I also have a younger brother (14 years old) and a sister (12 years old). Their names are Hikaru and Hina. My whole family is magicians. My parents are magicians while, my grandmother is a vampire and my grandfather is a werewolf. Only once in a while is that one person from the family is all three (magician, werewolf, and vampire). But it is quite rare that both Riku (my twin) and I are magicians, vampires, and werewolves. My family is a royal family. My siblings and I are all princess' and prince's. My twin and I are the heir to the royal kingdom. But at Earth in the Human world, I am living as humans . Both my brother and I are angel / devil. We are the most powerful in our family. I have a staff that has strawberries and two bunnies at the top. When I use my magic, I have an outfit that matches it. The school that my siblings and I attend is for all grades. There is an idol section for idols that is connected to the school. The girls in my family attend Rose Academy. The boys attend Evergreen Academy. Once in a while, the boys at Evergreen come to Rose Academy for the events that take place. Every other year is at Rose Academy and the other years at Evergreen. That is also when the boys and girls can get together and start asking each other to go out with them.

And this is only the beginning ...

No comments:

Post a Comment